MCC is a non-profit membership organization that collects dues to participate. Contact membershipquestions@
- Each October, before the beginning of the season, MCC conducts Open Houses to give potential members an opportunity to try curling, tour the facility, meet members and learn about membership. Check on this website in the fall for information openhouse@madisoncurlingclub.
com for more information. A modest donation to the Madison Curling Foundation is suggested for participants.
- During the season, weekday rental opportunities for the MCC clubhouse for meetings or events are offered and may be structured to include the chance to experience on-ice curling. Contact curlingrentals@
madisoncurlingclub.com for more information.
- Groups instruction events may also be available for school, youth or social groups that do not desire to rent the clubhouse. Contact groupinstruction@
madisoncurlingclub.com with inquiries to see whether your group may qualify.
- Throughout the season a limited number of open play or “pick-up” games are scheduled on Saturday mornings from 9:00 am to noon. Depending on availability, participants that are not regular MCC members may have the opportunity to play in these games. A limited membership fee and some on-ice training will be required. Please contact pickupcurling@
madisoncurlingclub.com with inquiries regarding Saturday morning curling.
- If you are interested in a facility rental not involving curling between April and October, please visit our Facility Rental page.