MCC members and friends are invited to submit a design to represent our club’s upcoming 100th anniversary. Help us prepare for our Platinum Jubilee / Centenary / Centennial by designing the logo.
The Centennial Committee is looking for a single design to use for multiple purposes including, but not limited to:
- A commemorative pin
- A logo for use on banners, website, letterhead, clothing, vinyl ice house centers, decals, etc.
- The dates 1921 and 2021 must be included
- The name “Madison Curling Club” must be included
- Something that represents curling (not required but encouraged)
Additional considerations the committee will use in selecting the Centennial design:
- The design needs to have distinctly defined areas so that it replicates well in diverse media and materials.
- The design must be scalable.
- Multiple submissions from one person are welcome.
- Variations on the same theme are welcome but they must use the same basic design across the variations. This would apply to a situation, for example, in which you submit a design for a pin and then use part of that design for the rest of the intended uses.
- The committee may ask for tweaks to the winning submission for reproduction purposes.
How to apply
Submit your entry via this form: https://form.jotform.com/90655351922155
Along with the image, you will be asked for a narrative about the design. Tell us your thoughts behind it. Explain why you submitted what you submitted and why it will represent the club well in its centennial year.
Deadline for submissions is May 31.